You are someone who prefers to communicate through code. You love to create and have a strong desire to learn. You have strong opinions but that are weakly held; you are humble yet confident.
You know the difference between PUT and PATCH, when to use Cassandra over Redis, and can debate the merits of the CAP theorem. Youâ€™re not bound to any one framework; you code in different languages and know the advantages and tradeoffs between threaded parallelization and single threaded event loops. Youâ€™re also diligent about meeting allocated budgets and can work within time constraints, but you will never sacrifice quality.
What you'll do:
- Work on Client products as well as our own products, delivering first-class software
- Build out mobile APIs and web applications for mobile and browser Clients
- Peer review other team membersâ€™ code, and learn and adapt from peer review of your own code
- You leverage your own knowledge to teach and mentor other team members
- Support sales and project managers with technical insights, leading to the creation of budgets and schedules for projects
- 3+ years of delivering software with preference given to those who have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent
- Must be able to pass government security clearance
- Not consumed illegal drugs in the past 12 months
- Expertise in software development design patterns and methodologies
- Proficient in multiple languages and platforms
- Familiar with some or all of the following: Java, Python, Angular, AWS, Microservice, Flutter